Following are the advantages which a client draws while interacting with ATR ASAHI:-
- Borosilicate Glass – We use Schott Duran 3.3 Glass imported from Schott Duran Germany for all our Glass assemblies.
- Project set up – We have the Project organization set up for executing Projects on turnkey basis.
- ASAHI (AG!) Japan collaboration – We have technical collaboration with AG! Japan for the past several years. This has helped understand their technology and products and imbibe several of their good product qualities in our products.
- Specially designed plants – We have the design and engineering services available in house which help us to meet the client requirements to the fullest.
- Several Successful installations – Since we are in business for the past several years we have strong client credentials and project references which will boost confidence of client who are considering ATR ASAHI for their requirements.
- Titanium /Tantalum – We have the knowledge of several exotic materials which come into play specially for very challenging situations of handling of very aggressive chemicals at very high temperatures.
- Pilot Plants – We have the capability of setting up Kilo lab and Pilot plants on turnkey basis such as reactors, rotary evaporators, filter reactors, nutsch filter, vacuum pump, chillers, single fluid heating cooling machines, Peristaltic pump etc.
- PTFE Teflon – We judiciously use PTFE/Teflon as a material of construction for the agitator, bellows, TP (Thermometer Pocket), DP (Dip Pipe), Baffles etc.